23 July 2014, 23:24 - By Viking KARWUR
The littleBits cloudBit is the easiest way to snap the internet to anything! Until now building for the Internet of Things has been reserved for large companies and experts, limiting the power of what’s possible and the rate of innovation. Use the littleBits platform to recreate the most popular connected devices, prototype the next billion dollar idea, or create something that solves your own, unique problem. No programming, soldering or wiring required.
littleBits makes an open source library of electronic modules that snap together with magnets for prototyping, learning, and fun. Find out more at http://littlebits.cc
- Build anything, including a DIY Nest, SMS doorbell, and hundreds more ideas online!
- Connect everything! Your entire littleBits library can talk to the internet and vice versa
- Automate with IFTTT to connect with any web service, like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter, or hardware like NEST and Phillips HUE
- Remote control and readout to control your circuits across the room or across the world
- Code with the cloud API or the littleBits Arduino module for further customization [optional]
- Includes usb power module, wall adapter and cable for robust installations
What is littleBits?
littleBits is the easiest and most extensive way to learn and prototype with electronics. We are making hardware limitless with our award-winning, ever-growing library of electronic modules, ranging from the very simple (power, sensors, LED) to the very complex (wireless, programmable).